marți, 8 ianuarie 2013

Winterlicious

Hello Friends,

First of all, I wish you all a happy, healthy and unforgettable new year!

Secondly, I'd like to take a moment and exaplain why today's post is going to be in english and not in romanian, the reason is Supernatural( yes, the movie series). My brain is still in recovery after watching all 8 seasons in almost 2 weeks(yes, I'm a fanatic)

Back to the purpose of this post, makeup!

It's pretty clear what the inspiration for this post was, winter and winter colors.

On the eyelids I've used a white shimmery/ glittery eyeshadow, some black eyeliner and on the bottom, some blue shimmery  liquid eyeliner!

Cold wheater equals rosy cheeks! Pink blush it is!

Mascara and some peachy pink lipgloss and we are done!











P.S: after two coats of black mascara, I've also used some silver glitter one.

Stay CHIC!
M

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu